11.02.2012

Poster Design: The Tortoise vs the Hare

I've been having a lot of fun doing poster design for Methow Arts of late. The Missoula Children's Theatre is coming to town Nov. 12-17 and this Tortoise vs the Hare poster is one of my favorites so far -- probably because I got to illustrate it as well :)

If you've got kids in the Methow be sure to note the audition date of Monday, Nov. 12 at 12:30pm. It's a whirlwind week of casting, rehearsals, and performances, but it's an amazing production every year. If you're just checking in from afar, enjoy the poster!

2 comments:

Stasia said...

Great poster! I have one son who who loves rabbits and another who's a "turtle man." Needless to say, tortoise-and-hare is a big theme in our house. Can't wait to show the boys this post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Stasia. I hope they liked it :)