11.16.2012

Polar Opposites: #3,935 on Amazon Rankings!


Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)


I'm definitely not one to really follow these things -- especially with a book that is now two years old. Fleeting as it might be however, ( I mean I probably just happened by at the exact minute that it sold 3 copies in close proximity - or something like that - it is kind of cool to see such a relatively low number next to one of my books. 

Not to MENTION being in the low 20's for children's Bird books. Go Zina!  -- And tiny, mostly black - with a little bit of white, older, near sighted, right-handed, neat and tidy penguins around the world :)

1 comment:

Julie Shope said...

Hi Mr. Brooks,
My name is Julie Shope. I am a teacher and love your book Polar Opposites. Could you please contact me at shope.julie@gmail.com. Thank you for your time!
Julie Shope