5.08.2014

Where can I find Welcome to Harts Pass?

With the last of my Kickstarter rewards finally in the mail, I've been taking steps to make the book available to a larger audience. As noted earlier this week, I did a small release party Trail's End Bookstore, and copies are also available at:
  • A Book For All Seasons (Leavenworth, WA)
  • Village Books (Bellingham, WA)
  • Winthrop Gallery (Winthrop, WA)
  • The Confluence Gallery (Twisp, WA)
  • The Mazama Store (Mazama, WA)

I will update this list as additional locations are added to the mix, but thanks in advance for supporting your local bookstores and gallery spaces!

I'm working on a broader placement with help from book distributor Partners West, and I will make that information available to any potential booksellers when I get final approval.

Books can also be ordered RIGHT HERE, so follow the PayPal link below if you'd like a book mailed straight from the source. Fill in a name to the "autograph" field and I am happy to personalize!

Personalized autograph to:

Thanks so much, and remember to stay up on the weekly comics at www.hartspass.com. GRRR!

No comments: