1.03.2008

Happy New Year!

2007 was an incredibly rewarding year for me as both an illustrator and as a presenter at schools and libraries. I welcomed two new books into the world, finished three others, and made steady progress on a few additional stories of my own. I visited over 40 libraries, at least 10 elementary schools, and had an incredible time sharing my work and stories with many MANY kids. Among the highlights: the Humbolt County Author's Festival, the NCRL Summer Reading Program, and the Lynnwood Public Library's "Best Book I Ever Read" Celebration.

2008 is shaping up to be equally great, and a BIG thank you to all of the librarians, teachers, kids, parents, and readers everywhere that make my job so fantastic.

Write on. Draw loud. Read happy.

Happy New Year!

No comments: