12.19.2007

WHEN PIGS FLY!


Holy cow... I mean PIG!

Christmas may** have arrived a little early here in Winthrop, Washington. I think I just won me some mighty fine artwork in Jarrett Krosoczka's 1st ever Punk Farm Raffle.

I mean these are the brazen barnyard Rockers that put the "ARRRRRRRR!" back in Farm and the spunk back in Punk.

Get out!

I've been admiring Jarrett's work ever since loving Annie Was Warned a year or three back, and his promotional chops are so much fun. On top of all this, he a philanthropic fellow too (see raffle).

Thanks Jarrett!

** My obviously lame dial-up connection is too slow for video, and the local library speakers were barely audible. Any friends out there with more reliable access should confirm this for me before I get too excited. Otherwise I'll just watch the mail... like a kid at Christmas...which I surely am :)

4 comments:

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

Hey Erik -

I'll confirm it for you - YES YOU WON! When reading the winner for Pig, I mistook the WA for MA and announced Massachusetts, and it doesn't help that there is a Winthrop, MA.... but YES - YOU WON!

Congratulations and thanks for playing!

Keep your eyes on your mailbox! And thanks for your kind words!

-Jarrett

Anonymous said...

Great news Jarrett. Wow! Straight from the man himself. A crazy interconnected world we live in. Happy Holidays!

Erik

June said...

Hey, what a great way to start the new year! I hope the rest of it continues to bring such good things for you.

Krystal said...

Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.