1.12.2006

Illustration Friday: Sea

For about a month, my daughter has been having LOTS of trouble sleeping... Improvements of late have been due in large part to visits from "The Sleep Fairy" - who leaves a small treat and a card under your pillow when you stay in bed for the whole night! It just so happens that I have been making the Sleep Fairy's cards for her. I merged worlds last night, for T.S.F's final appearance, by including just the smallest slice of the "sea."

A few additional Sleep Fairy cards are featured below -- sleep well!


7 comments:

Deb said...

Very cute sleep fairy! That's a great idea --one I wish I would've known about six months ago when our daughter wouldn't stay in bed!

Keep creating!
Deb

Lauren said...

Love TSF. You should do a book about it.

igotmoxie said...

oh that's SO CUTE!

you're my new hero

Anonymous said...

Awww! Those are such a great idea! And I love the style of them. That penguin is so cute. I hope your daughter rests easily from now on. :)

rania said...

Cute! Fabulous idea! Also, I love that the sleep fairy is a penguin!

Saul Iscariot said...

I must remember to mention this to my brother and his missus. That is a great idea, and incidentally that is a great pic.

Queen Tut said...

Your duaghter is lucky to have a dad like you! I enjoy seeing your work I po in from time to time. All the best with your books!