4.17.2013

Art on My Desk: A Silent Auction for Arts Education

I'm finally finished (or nearly enough for photos anyway) with my contribution to Sage Abate's ART ON MY DESK PROJECT:


Complete with a fully functional chalkboard top. Chalk & eraser included!

Underside features nearly twenty wallpapered comics strips including the very first issue!

GRRR!

Not suitable for outdoor use, but your kids would love it in their room!

Featuring Melanie, Thor, and Kit from my Harts Pass comic strip, this desk has a bargain-priced opening bid of $100. Or you can buy it out right for $800 :)

Help me help Sage support Arts Education in our local schools. See the desks in person at Saturday's Reveler's concert, or keep bidding online and drive up the price until as late as 8:00pm on Saturday night (April 20).

AND SEATTLE-AREA FOLKS: I'M IN THE CITY NEXT WEEK AND WOULD HAPPILY HAND-DELIVER TO ANY SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erik,

This is awesome. What a creative idea. I really like the chalkboard top. Did it go for a good price?

Kelly