8.16.2011

Ta Dah!

Who Has These Feet?, my first true picture book project with Henry Holt is out today! You could have pre-ordered copies on Amazon months ago, and both the Cleveland public library system AND my local bookstore already have their copies (call and order to have one signed!), but the "official" release date is certifiably upon us. Speaking of which, I am going certifiably insane with final adjustments to the art for a follow-up... but that's a tale for another day.

Welcome to the world, Feet!!!!!

PS And congratualtions to author Laura Hulbert on her debut children's book publication. We've had several good reviews from Kirkus and School Library Journal (no small "feet" in and of itself) -- some of which I'll post in the next several days.

PPS I too trumped the release date and was sharing this book with my summer reading visits here in North Central Washington. The guessing game format is terrific for read-a-loud library settings with younger children -- not to mention the "beyond the book" potential for discussing animal habitats and where in the world all of these varied creatures live.


1 comment:

Craig Orback said...

Congrats! I look forward to seeing it.