12.12.2005

One of those nights: Final

After slight derailment, the night train rallys! I'd have been better off letting a few more of these plastic dinosaurs get to work, but in any case I have succeeded in finishing off 3 additional images for the book.

The cover made less progress than desired, but this is where I'm at. I will post the final when I get there, and then its all off to Henry Holt!


Thanks for punching your ticket. Stay tuned for a new Illustration Friday image ("surprise") coming soon.

Ciao




3 comments:

Doug said...

I love Dinos... and this is a great one! You do nice work!

Christine Lim said...

Wow! Fantastic illos! Your watercolour rendering is awesome, so is your other media. Great lighting on every piece. :)

roz said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I'm so excited I found it. So fun to see the behind the scenes. Great work and good luck with the deadline!