9.07.2006

A Celebration of Minnesota Children's Authors and Illustrators

Attention Minnesotans (Wisconsonites and perhaps a few Iowans):

On Saturday, September 9th 2006 I am participating in the 7th Annual Celebration of Minnesota Children's Book Authors and Illustrators. Technically speaking, I do live in Washington State these days, but solid midwestern roots trump reality every time!

In any case, I'd love to meet some new folks or to reconnect with old ones. This FREE event, hosted annually by the Anderson Cultural Center in Redwing, MN is chock full of good stuff.

14 different authors and illustrators including John Coy, Debra Frasier, Pete Hautman, Lauren Stringer, Joyce Sidman, and Beckie Prange (just to name a few) will share their work. I'll be talking about my illustrations, and signing books from 1-3:30.

Hope to see you there!

*****


No comments: