10.27.2011

Harts Pass prints for sale!

Just in time for the holidays, I'm now selling hand-colored prints of the Harts Pass comic strip! I'll be hawking my wares at two local Christmas bazaars (Nov. 19th and Dec. 10th), but I'm also happy to ship them (near or far) for the additional and appropriate fees.

These unique, archival quality reproductions, are printed on 140 lb watercolor paper and packaged in clear acrylic bags. They sell for $20 a piece.

At this point, I have selected about 10 different images for reproduction on a larger scale and I will post the "catalog" soon. However, if you have a personal favorite over the last 71 (and counting) issues please just let me know and I'll be happy to create a special print.

Look for Harts Pass each and every Wednesday in the Methow Valley News, or read it online at the Harts Pass Comics blog.

GRRR!

No comments: