6.29.2010

Harts Pass!

It's official, I'm a cartoonist :)

You've seen a few experiments posted earlier in May, but the first OFFICAL issue of Harts Pass debuted on June 23rd! With kind consideration for the Methow Valley News -- my new patron saint of "sure, we're ready to go on this" -- I'm still debating when I should post the strip online. I definitely won't pre-empt or even compete with their mid-week release, but I'd like to get this out to a wider audience at some point relatively soon.

In any case, I'm thrilled. As stated in the News, "Harts Pass will chronicle life in the Methow Valley (my home range) from the perspective of two (mostly) fictional wolverines named Thor and Melanie."

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Erik,

Great news!
Understand on not wanting to pre-empt or compete with the Methow Valley News for first publication, but if you do put cartoons online after they appear there, maybe you could start a facebook page for Harts Pass/Melanie & Thor? Just a thought.