10.16.2007

Mission Impossible


Soon enough, I am off to the Humbolt County Young Author's Festival. In the spirit of this year's "OO7" theme, I leave you, dear reader, with a Mission Impossible to ponder in my absense. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to identify which one of these cover sketches was ultimately selected as the final image for my project d'jour. My head has already exploded, so this message will NOT self-destruct.

Check back in about a week for the correct answer and a color study. Ciao bella!

2 comments:

Little Willow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Willow said...

Good morning, Erik!

I sent you an email regarding Blogging for a Cure, a project
created by Jules and Eisha from the blog Seven
Impossible Things Before Breakfast (http://blaine.org/sevenimpossiblethings/)
to heighten awareness of Robert's Snow.

I plan to profile your books and snowflake at my blog,
Bildungsroman (http://slayground.livejournal.com/)
on Tuesday, October 23rd. Feel free to send me a reply email with any and all information, comments, and quotes you'd like me to include! :)

Thank you so much. :)