8.21.2006

One month to go... and a busy fall ahead!

Boo's Dinosaur, a "early chapter book" written by Newbery Medal winner Betsy Byars, illustrated by moi, and mentioned at least a few times in these musings, finally roars to life in your local bookstores and libraries in exactly one month!

I really enjoyed this project and can't wait to see it get legs. I'll post any reviews when they arrive as well as bookmarks and a coloring page or two in the next few weeks. For now, you can enjoy the cover, take a step back into these here bloggable archives (for illustrations in progress) and pre-order the books at your favorite online or brick and morter booksellers :)

Check back soon for a full fall events schedule. I'll be out there pounding some pavement, sharing the BOO, and talking about everthing else that I do.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Paige Keiser said...

Wow! Congrats, it looks great!! I remember seeing this illustration a while ago on your blog. Are you going on a book tour then? Coming around the DC area? I'll bring my niece :-D

ELLA ELVIANA said...

your works is totally grreat! i love it. very. very.